"There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
ha. Ya she sure does look like Albert Einstein. How funny. She is freaking adorable!!!
She is so cute!!
Hi Alicia! Nice to see she doesn't still have that wicked pink hair.. (lol) You guys are funny vampire ladies. :) Cute blog!
PS- I also say BOO on the Twilight books. Never once thru all this nonsense have I had the urge to even open the dumb things. LOL
Hey there!! What a cute family you guys have!! You take amazing picturs too! I am just starting to get into that, I love taking pictures, we'll see how far I get.... How long have you been doing it??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ha. Ya she sure does look like Albert Einstein. How funny. She is freaking adorable!!!
She is so cute!!
Hi Alicia! Nice to see she doesn't still have that wicked pink hair.. (lol) You guys are funny vampire ladies. :) Cute blog!
PS- I also say BOO on the Twilight books. Never once thru all this nonsense have I had the urge to even open the dumb things. LOL
Hey there!! What a cute family you guys have!! You take amazing picturs too! I am just starting to get into that, I love taking pictures, we'll see how far I get.... How long have you been doing it??
Post a Comment