
Our project is finally nearing it's end. Originally, we wanted to be done by the end of August, but that seems to have been an unrealistic goal. Josh's latest estimate is mid-October, and I told him that the most important thing is that it's done in time to throw a halloween party there.....that's my main concern. I will truly be heart broken if I can't have my halloween party this year, and I'm not joking. I'm definitely getting anxious to move in, but I must say that it's been pretty fun living with Chris & Char(I'm not sure if they share the same opinion).
5 comments:
Awesome!! I'm sure you will be done for Halloween, and I bet your party is great. I love Halloween!!! Purdy house too!
It is very very pretty! I want to come see it and I am excited for you guys that you get to move in soon!
...sure is. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the house to be done in time. Did you guys have your girls night sleep over?
That is so exciting that it is almost done. You will have to give me all the details etc tomorrow when I see you!
I am so happy for you! Your house is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment