Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jaxon: Aspiring photographer or little trouble maker?

The other day I caught Jaxon taking pictures with my phone and took it from him. I didn't look at the pictures at the time(thinking they would just be pictures of the wall or carpet, etc.). a few days later, I scrolled through my pictures and about bust a gut when I saw these. Not only had he taken pictures of actual things, but he had also taken them on more than one occasion. I just love this kid...he keeps me laughing!!!





object photo: Wii mote **************
a secret snapshot of me


a 2nd secret snapshot of me ********
He loves his sister


This one is my favorite. I did not crop or edit this in anyway.He took a perfect picture of the"Lambchops" t.v. show.Is that talent or what?

3 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

I think you have a talented kid on your hands!

Dianna said...

oh man that is awesome. Looks like he has his mother photagraphy skills.Jaxon is awesome.

Jaime said...

He is so funny! I am loving your pictures and your collages your amazing at that!