Sorry for the picture overload, but I just couldn't seem to narrow these down anymore. These are the engagement pictures I took for Tyson and Bridgett, and I am quite proud of them. I was extremely nervous, because I feel that I am okay at taking pictures of things in their natural state; but doing formal pictures is not my forte`. Anyway, these guys made it easy and I'm very happy with how they turned out. I wanted to extend another congrats to this cute couple. We went boating with them on saturday and bridgett was whipping out backflips on the wakeboard! Tyson has definitely found his match.






10 comments:
Wow! Those are really good. I didn't know that you had this talent, you should share it more often.
did you take tall of those? their great!
I had no idea you were so talented...those pictures look great
Super Awesome!!! I loved all the angles you did.
Hey those pictures are great! you really are good at this! You should get in on this business thing with kiley and kenzie! It honestly makes me want to get a camera of my own and start taking pictures myself!
Holy crap!!! Alica you are so talented. Thoughs pictures are awesome.
Those pictures look great.I agree with Jessica you should go into the business.
wow nice work!!
Um wow! You are amazing. I'm calling you the next time I need pictures.
Alicia,
I about died when I saw your little Nacho Libre thought in your blog title. I can't help but think I think we could have been better friends!! I mean, we both have a Jaxon and it looks like you love your kids more than life, so we have that in common. You crack me up and I love reading your blog, very real and refreshing! Oh, and I loved your pics, I LOVE photography too and am dying to get my nice camera so I can really capture. Loves
Post a Comment