"There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness."
--Kung Fu Panda
Thursday, July 24, 2008
I want to be hip
So it seems like the hip thing these days is to have a clever name for your blog. Mine just so happens to be very UNclever and every time I try to think of something I draw a blank. Can my clever and hip friends out there help me out???
i've got it how about "the bee boppin browns." you should really come to the twilight party tomorrow night its gonna be a rager! seriously though no one cares if you haven't read the book. Please come! I'll call you tomorrow. ps lets have a play date next week i'm needing a brown baby fix.
3 comments:
Ya, sorry. I'm not creative and hip as well, otherwise I would help. I do like your new page though. Real cutie patootie.
Hey i just wanted to let you know that we changed the address to our blog! Can you believe i actually have some stuff on here now!
i've got it how about "the bee boppin browns." you should really come to the twilight party tomorrow night its gonna be a rager! seriously though no one cares if you haven't read the book. Please come! I'll call you tomorrow. ps lets have a play date next week i'm needing a brown baby fix.
Post a Comment