Wow!!!!! Everything looks so amazing!!! Especially the house! Congrats, brady and i are getting very ansy to build as well! But... We miss you guys and need to come see you! Hope everything is going well, love you guys!Tell the kids hi for us.
Ya, you would LOVE those fried pickles. The SLC Hooters is nasty. It's dirty, the food is bad etc. The one down here is new so it's nice and clean and they had a huge menu to chose from...and the food is actually really good.
So you guys moved in with Char and Chris? That's awesome!!! It's like your back in college ey? So cool.
We really miss everyone a lot. It's ok down here but I never thought I loved Utah as much as I do.
Looks like you've been real busy. Sorry about Penny Lane. The house looks great and your a fantastic photographer. :) Hey, What kind of camera do you have? Jay and I want to get a new one before we go to Peru in the fall. Any suggestions? Ever talk to Bre? She never picks up her freaking phone!!!
3 comments:
Wow!!!!! Everything looks so amazing!!! Especially the house! Congrats, brady and i are getting very ansy to build as well! But... We miss you guys and need to come see you! Hope everything is going well, love you guys!Tell the kids hi for us.
Your house looks fantastic, I can't wait to see it. So glad things are going well for you guys. Except for your poor ferret. :( Hope to see you soon!
Ya, you would LOVE those fried pickles. The SLC Hooters is nasty. It's dirty, the food is bad etc. The one down here is new so it's nice and clean and they had a huge menu to chose from...and the food is actually really good.
So you guys moved in with Char and Chris? That's awesome!!! It's like your back in college ey? So cool.
We really miss everyone a lot. It's ok down here but I never thought I loved Utah as much as I do.
Looks like you've been real busy. Sorry about Penny Lane. The house looks great and your a fantastic photographer. :) Hey, What kind of camera do you have? Jay and I want to get a new one before we go to Peru in the fall. Any suggestions?
Ever talk to Bre? She never picks up her freaking phone!!!
Post a Comment