Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New York Dolls

This is a really random post..... A few years back I bought a movie called 'New York Doll' about a 70s rockstar that later became LDS. It's a pretty good little documentary with a good message. Anyway, The video I'm posting is of the lead singer of the New York Dolls singing 'Come, Come ye Saints.' He is not the member of the band who became LDS. He is actually your typical partying rockstar. Anyway, I think it is a neat little video, and it is especially touching if you watch the whole 'New York Doll' film. This video is found at the very end of the film. I know it's random, but Josh had just been asking me about the movie and I remembered that I really liked the end and decided to look for it on youtube. I found it, so here it is if your interested. (Sorry about the super long intro!)

1 comment:

Christensens said...

I really liked that movie, so I am glad you posted it. Maybe I am supposed to call it a documentary. In any, case I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up. Also congrats on your wee little baby!