
The Brown Family
(Jack Skellington, Sally, Super girl, Ninja)
Halloween was fabulous this year! I only have one complaint.......It was pretty much impossible to find a non-stripper costume for me. Why has Halloween turned into an excuse to dress like a street hooker??? Being so busy this year, I wanted to just go out and buy a costume to make things easier. I looked all over and could find nothing that was modest. Then I had the idea to dress up as a care bear. I decided to google "adult care bear costume." This was the result.....

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????!!! HOW IS THAT A CARE BEAR???? Luckily, my friend Diana had those great Jack Skellington and Sally costumes that she let us borrow.
1 comment:
you're costumes look great! and I agree with the woman's costume "issue". You can't find an adult woman's costume that doesn't have the word 'sexy' in the title, it's ridiculous!
Post a Comment