This year I've had a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. I think it's a result of the morning sickness and the stress of the end of my semester. Now that my semester is over and the morning sickness is mostly gone, I'm finally getting excited about the holidays. On Monday, the kids and I even made gingerbread cookies!
Can a 3 year old be a perfectionist? Because I think mine is. I let her frost her own cookies, but she kept freaking out because she couldn't get it to look like mine. She just threw her hands in the air and said "you do it, mom!"

Jaxon frosted at least half the cookies. For him, it was all about the sprinkles!
1 comment:
Mmmmm, gingerbread. That sounds really good. I should get your recipe. For next year, since I have had my fill of cookie-making for the season. :)
Post a Comment