Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No Halloween party makes Alicia a sad girl

I regret to inform all of you that things are not looking good in regards to my big Halloween party. Our house IS done, but the gas company is taking their sweet time to come hook us up. And since there is only one gas company, we are at their mercy. It seems that there will be no way we can move in by this weekend. I still think we will be able to be in the house by Halloween, but it might only be a day or two before, which makes the idea of Halloween party a little overwhelming for me. You know how runners talk about hitting the 'wall'? Well, I feel that I have hit the 'stress wall.' Basically, I just don't think it wise to add any more to my plate right now. Although, I am heart broken about this reality, I am just grateful that we will be in our house soon, and now I have a full year to plan next year's halloween bash!

In memory of Halloweens past:

















Ps don't worry, I will still be celebrating Halloween, and of course dressing up.

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I love that you love halloween you have some sweet costumes.. If I had a house I would gladly have a party in it for you sorry I don't have one...

Christensens said...

I have never known anybody who has had such clever and well-done costumes, or who loves Halloween as much. (okay well one other person but that's all, I swear!) I love the pictures from when you were little.

The Browns said...

So I've never seen anyone so dedicated to any holiday! Thats amazing. But I have to say that I was very taken back by the one of Josh as a woman. Wow... I'm just amazed.

Hadley's said...

I love you to death ALicia!! You are seriously one of the coolest people ever!! Sorry about your Halloween party!