
About a month ago I read a post on my friend, Jaimie's blog asking everyone to pray for her friend who was in a plane crash. There was a link to her friend's blog, it was called the Nie Nie Dialogues. From the first moment I read the story and looked over this complete stranger's blog, I was heartbroken for her and her family. Ever since then I have been addicted to reading her old posts and all the updates on her sister's blog(C Jane). The story has actually made a lot of national news so some of you have maybe already heard about it, but if not I have links to both her and her sister's blogs on my side bar. I would recommend reading them. I have been so inspired by the strength of this family and I'm guessing you will be too.
1 comment:
I went to high school with her thats how I know her.... She and her famiy are amazing and I too love to keep up with this amazing story!
Post a Comment