Monday, September 15, 2008

Slumber Parties are Da Bomb!!!!


Friday was the big slumber party at Char's/my house. The night was filled with inappropriate vampire/werewolf talk, hilarious games, old school nintendo, and the watching of classic movies like "Juno" and "Teen witch." I wanted to give a shout out to Angie who was not there in person, but in spirit(and a picture frame).









6 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

hahaha! You have no idea how much that just made my day. You guys are so thoughtful. I love every single one of you...even the new girl at GNO that I don't know :)

really...thanks again. I couldn't have better friends. Who did I sleep next to? the food was fantastic too!

Jaime Stephens said...

wow thats fun, i am so glad that you guys watch teen witch because that brings back such memories and I am glad I am not the only one who enjoyed that movie so much...

Anonymous said...

Oh the Pictures are great!!! Im sorry we couldnt sleep over, but hanging was still always fun!

Cody and Sarah said...

That looks like a ton of fun. I love juno, it makes me want to get knocked up, say funny things, and enjoy as many awkward moments as possible.

Jay and Ang said...

My drink has spinach in it already but I guess I could add more in? That might be good. Don't you feel much better drinking it? I know I do..especially when I miss a day-then I really feel it. been a user for over a year now and i'm addicted. :)

Jay and Ang said...

tag-your it. Go to my blog and copy and paste, answer your q's and post to your blog :)