Cravings this pregnancy: Bloody-rare steak & prime rib (sorry if that grosses anyone out!), oranges & orange juice, green olives, pickles & ranch, sushi, and green apples covered in salt.
Random pregnancy symptom: SNEEZING!!! I sneeze at least 15 times every day and it's making me a bit crazy. I never had this problem with any of my other pregnancies.
Funny pregnancy hormone story: While making Sloppy Joes for dinner, the smell brought back memories of Lake Powell. I then started thinking about all those happy times and just started sobbing.
For the most part, it has been a pretty good pregnancy and I'm getting anxious to meet my little baby boy!
And in other news: Our sassy little girl got a sassy new haircut
3 comments:
well look at you! fabulous! fun times ahead!
YOu look so cute and I love the haircut..
Love Marabelle's haircut:)
Post a Comment