Since Josh works all day today, we celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday with our cute kids. We had a Valentine themed dinner, which included: baked tilapia, pink mashed potatoes (not the most appetizing color, but the kids loved it!), heart puzzle bread, broccoli, strawberry milk & apple juice in fancy glasses, and a chocolate-raspberry parfait complete with a fruit-by-the-foot rose on top!

Valentine's Day also marked my 24th week of pregnancy. Here is a picture of my growing belly....
3 comments:
I love that quote by Marabelle and I hope that she was saying that to josh.
I want to eat at your house! Except for the potatoes everything looks so good, and I'm sure those taste great. You look great as well, in your lovely with-child-ness. Hope you're feeling good!
I love your creativity! You look so beautiful Alicia. Really. We are so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment