Sunday, January 24, 2010

Utah: The Greatest Snow on Earth

Winter can be difficult. Being trapped inside, the lack of sun, the icy roads, the freezing temperatures.........But for me, I wouldn't trade Utah winters for anything in the world. Just look at all the things I would've missed out on this year, if Winter never came:




Snowball fights

Ice fishing with Lou at fishlake
Watching Marabelle's excitement every time it snows, or as she calls it, "nose"
Teaching this cute kid how to snowboard at fairview
Snowshoeing(I don't know if that's correct spelling) to a yurt in the uintas

Spending a beautiful, snowy night with the girls at a condo in midway, followed by a full day of snowboarding in 3 feet of powder at the Canyons

2 comments:

Christensens said...

I love that picture of Fish Lake! Very cool.

{Jamey} said...

I'm jealous! I would probably like winter a little more too if I got to do lots of fun things like that ;)