Saturday, January 16, 2010
Haiti
I watched a special report on Haiti late last night. It was the first time I really realized how bad the devastation is over there. I couldn't help but think of the children and compare them to my own. One toddler girl who had been rescued from under a building after 3 days really caught my attention. She was about the same size as marabelle and probably her same age too. She survived all alone trapped in the rubble. She has no family. As I saw her sweet little face I wanted to reach right through the TV screen and hold her and love her, but I couldn't. I have been hugging my kids extra tight today and remembering how blessed I am to live here. I will pray my guts out for those precious children in Haiti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment