Sunday, August 30, 2009

Opinion Poll: Y or U?



As of late, I have decided that I'm ready to go back to school. I'm so excited that I can barely sleep at night. I've always been the nerdy girl who loves school, and after taking a 6 year break, school is all I can think about. I feel that I have finally made up my mind about what I want to be when I grow up (I've changed my mind at least 20 times over the years). I plan to get my Bachelors and my Masters in Speech Pathology. BYU and U of U offer the program and I'm having a really difficult time deciding which one to go to. If anyone has information that might help me decide, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm applying to both for spring semester, so I don't have too mush longer to make my decision. Did I mention I'm really excited? well I am.

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I have no advice... But that is awesome good luck with that.

{Jamey} said...

That's Awesome! Congrats on going back! I have no real reason to suggest the U just a personal bias... U all the way!

Jay and Ang said...

Would you be doing it online or at the school? I would probably like the U better but you have to consider traffic/distance/price etc.