Monday, February 9, 2009
A Tribute to Jason--Happy Birthday
The Story behind the video.......
After my best friend Char had broken her ankle on the last day of school, I made her cookies to lift her spirits. Knowing that I couldn't make cookies at my house without my brothers eating them, I made several dozen. Out of those several dozen, I made a small plate of cookies for Char. In steps my big brother, Jason, who was not about to let me walk out of the house with "his" cookies. The result-- a hilarious video that will haunt Jason forever. After several requests to post this video on my blog, I thought what better day than Jason's birthday. I can't believe it has been almost ten years since this fateful day. Happy Birthday Big Brother! please don't hate me for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy you posted this. Jason's still a little embarrassed but he laughed too. And he still thinks he's right. Sorry Char.
Post a Comment