"There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
I know how you feel. I miss the sun as well. too many video games and not enough running around
WORD. We should all take a trip to St George or Vegas or somewhere that has a temp above 10 degrees.
Amen, sister. AMEN!!!
Or you could take a trip out here. It has been chilly the past couple days but really sunny. What do ya say...we can hit the beach. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know how you feel. I miss the sun as well. too many video games and not enough running around
WORD. We should all take a trip to St George or Vegas or somewhere that has a temp above 10 degrees.
Amen, sister. AMEN!!!
Or you could take a trip out here. It has been chilly the past couple days but really sunny. What do ya say...we can hit the beach. :)
Post a Comment