Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Marabelle

I can not believe it has been one year since my precious baby was born. Sometimes I feel like crying about it, but then I remind myself that she and Jaxon only get cuter and more fun everyday. I think the sadness comes more from the worry that this will all go by too fast. I never could have comprehended how wonderful being a mother would be. Nothing compares, not even close.


Dear Marabelle,

One year ago today, you made your first appearance into this world. We had to bring you here a little sooner than we originally planned, but you didn't seem to have a problem with that. You didn't even cry, just a couple little squeaks. I felt your sweet spirit from the moment I held you and I never wanted the moment to end. I loved it that you came out with old man hair. It made us all smile. everyone was so excited to meet you, especially your big brother. He held you and didn't want to let go, mesmerized by your teeny fingers and toes. You woke up a lot at night, and although it was hard on me, I cherished those late night feedings with just the two of us. You're my precious baby girl and you always will be. Happy Birthday sweet Marabelle!!!


Love, Mama

3 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy said...

She is tooo cute!

Christensens said...

Okay, wait. She's a year?! I must have blinked. Well happy birthday cutie.

Jaime Stephens said...

She is so cute, cute post and happy birthday to her... Sad but we have seen you once in the last year because I have only met Marabelle once...