I know, it's crazy isn't it!!! I was actually going to post a blog about it too, it's 1.87 here. I couldn't believe my eyes when we filled up yesterday. Cost us 42 to top off our truck. 3 months ago, we were paying $100. I am blown away too. I don't know how long with the last but it is definitely a blessing, especially being around the holidays when there other things we need to be spending money on. It's so exciting!!!
Where did you get that picture? Is that from our drill trip to Cali? I ask because I have some of the same pictures :0) How funny!!! I know I'm so happy about the gas too! I almost cried this summer when it cost me $40.00 to fill my tiny car. I thought how do poeple afford to fill up big cars?
3 comments:
I know, it's crazy isn't it!!! I was actually going to post a blog about it too, it's 1.87 here. I couldn't believe my eyes when we filled up yesterday. Cost us 42 to top off our truck. 3 months ago, we were paying $100. I am blown away too. I don't know how long with the last but it is definitely a blessing, especially being around the holidays when there other things we need to be spending money on. It's so exciting!!!
Where did you get that picture? Is that from our drill trip to Cali? I ask because I have some of the same pictures :0) How funny!!! I know I'm so happy about the gas too! I almost cried this summer when it cost me $40.00 to fill my tiny car. I thought how do poeple afford to fill up big cars?
I love that picture it's awesome and I feel the same way about these gas prices :-)
Post a Comment