Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

So lately I've had the song from, Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego, stuck in my head! Pretty random huh? Who remembers that show? It was like the best when I was eleven. I was just wondering, did they ever really catch that darn Carmen Sandiego?

5 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

Well I don't know if they ever caught Carmen Sandiego but that's pretty funny that you get that randomly in your head because I get it in my head ALL OF THE TIME. seriously.
I always wanted to be on that show. The band had some sweet talent. Especially the guy with the really deep voice.

Christensens said...

Oh, I loved that show. I always wanted to be on it, but I knew I could never do the part where they had to find the countries. Another dream down the toilet...

Chaotic Monarchy said...

now that you mention it i remember you singing that the other day. so funny.

Nick & Alyson said...

I was kind of obsessed with Carmen Sandiego also. Ang, I am right there with you dreaming I could go on the show. I felt that I new all of the geography and could catch her. In the same stage as Carmen Sandiego....I watched Ghost Writer. Loved it!

Hadley's said...

I love you Alicia!!! You and your family need to swing down by St.George and hang out with us! I haven't seen you forever and I miss you!!