"There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness."
--Kung Fu Panda
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Weeee!!! I got a wii.
I've only wanted one of these things since they came out. This was my birthday present from Josh and I was so excited about it that I hardly slept the night after I got it.
yeah I came across your blog I know random... But I forgot what the web address was... Anyways good to see what you guys are up to and we will hope for a wii night with you all sometime :-)... Our blog is jaimejolleystephens.blogspot.com Your baby girl is getting so big! Shes a cutie
so I don't know if you remember me at all, but I went to SFHS...anyway, it's nice to see another female that is excited about getting a Wii...I highly recommend Mario Kart, especially if you were a fan back in the day. It's great.
4 comments:
That is so sweet. I hardly could sleep after you told me you got it. Can't wait to come over and play.
Well i guess i know where we will be hangin this weekend!!!!
yeah I came across your blog I know random... But I forgot what the web address was... Anyways good to see what you guys are up to and we will hope for a wii night with you all sometime :-)... Our blog is jaimejolleystephens.blogspot.com Your baby girl is getting so big! Shes a cutie
so I don't know if you remember me at all, but I went to SFHS...anyway, it's nice to see another female that is excited about getting a Wii...I highly recommend Mario Kart, especially if you were a fan back in the day. It's great.
Post a Comment