Monday, March 24, 2008

Family trip to Fairview

So a few weeks ago I actually got to go snowboarding. We went to Fairview and brought the kids. I stayed in the car with them most of the day, but during Marabelle's naps Jaxon & I played in the snow. I also got to take two runs down the mountain, which was okay because I'm not in the best shape right now. That was about all I could handle. I'm just excited for when I can teach the kids to snowboard and we can all go together.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

That looks like so much fun. I know that I would not have the energy right now to go boarding, even though I want to really bad. Seriosly, don't worrie about this last weekend. Wade is fine. He didn't even care. I asked him this morning how his nose was and he said "It's better mom, Jaxon said he was sorry." It was really cute. We love you guys. Your awesome.

Jay and Ang said...

What a good lookin lady hanging out there in the fabulous snow! Man we wish were home to play in it. Glad you were able to go snowboarding.
PS- Go on our blog, under our friends list, there is a blog for class of 2000; of you're interested.