Sorry, I think I wrote the last message twice. Q for you- How did you get your slide show to stay at the top? When I tried to paste it in the layout section and slide show section, it wouldn't let me.
Sup long lost sistah! iT'S ME Marie! I am Siked I found ya...I wa on the SF blog...anywayz your fam is so Beautiful!!! Keep in touch gurl. much luv! Me:P
ya, thanks I got it to work. I was trying to paste the text under the slideshow section and it wasn't reading the html text-anyway thanks and have fun at girls night tonight! Wish i was there
awww!!! She really looks like you. so cute. You could totally mountain bike with us. If I can do it you can. It's just like when you learned to snowboard you just have to get used to the bike and how it rides. I don't do any of thoughs crazy jumps either. I just go slow.
7 comments:
yes. exactly like you. And by the way, I have a baby picture almost identical to yours!
yes!!! She looks just like you! and by the way, I have a baby picture that looks almost identical to yours.
Sorry, I think I wrote the last message twice. Q for you- How did you get your slide show to stay at the top? When I tried to paste it in the layout section and slide show section, it wouldn't let me.
She's got your eyes and your mouth. She's gonna be gorgeous, just like her mama!
Sup long lost sistah! iT'S ME Marie! I am Siked I found ya...I wa on the SF blog...anywayz your fam is so Beautiful!!!
Keep in touch gurl.
much luv!
Me:P
ya, thanks I got it to work. I was trying to paste the text under the slideshow section and it wasn't reading the html text-anyway thanks and have fun at girls night tonight! Wish i was there
awww!!! She really looks like you. so cute. You could totally mountain bike with us. If I can do it you can. It's just like when you learned to snowboard you just have to get used to the bike and how it rides. I don't do any of thoughs crazy jumps either. I just go slow.
Post a Comment