Monday, June 20, 2011

Mr. Ro-Ro turns 1 month old

Time is going way too fast! I can't believe my little angel is already a month old. He is the sweetest baby ever and we have loved having him in our family. He is really starting to chunk up and grow. He also already rolled over! I couldn't believe it. Last week I put him on his belly to see if he would like it and he rolled over. I thought that it might have been a fluke thing so I put him on his belly again and he rolled again! He has done it several times since. Crazy kid! I hope he isn't in too much of a hurry to grow up.


Happy 1 month birthday Ro-Ro! We sure love you.

PS here are some pictures from our fishing trip to strawberry reservoir last week.......














1 comment:

Jaime Stephens said...

Your fishing trip looks fun! Your hair seems really blonde?? I like it a lot! I got bannings blessing outfit at little things mean a lot.. They cost so dang much I didn't want to get it but ended up doing it.. Boys ones are hard to find.