P.S. On Sunday, after a very stressful week, all I wanted to do is sleep. Josh was working, so after church I sent the kids upstairs to play in the toy room while I tried to catch a quick nap. When I woke up, I went to the fridge to get a drink and noticed this hanging there.........
Okay, so is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen? Jaxon drew a picture of himself in his church clothes handing me a flower. He even wrote 'MOM' on it all by himself. I love my sweet little boy.
5 comments:
Awesome cake Alicia! You did a way good job. Jaxon note to you was way sweet too haha
the cake looks great! I'd hire you!
I am so impressed! I get stressed out about my kids birthday cakes, so I would never have the guts to do a wedding cake. What is is made of? What kind of cake? Did you use icing to hold it together? I love cakes, so if you have a minute, add a comment and share the details.
I did the top and bottom tiers with chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse. The middle tier is white cake with raspberry cream filling. I frosted all three tiers and the outside is made of pirouette wafer cookies. The cookies stuck in the frosting, but the ribbon also helped keep them in place. I used wooden dowels inside the cakes to add support when stacking them.
Jaxon's note is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment