Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brown Family Pictures













Yesterday was the big picture day. Miraculously, every Brown showed up on time to this hectic event. Erin hired a professional photographer, who was great, but getting the whole family to cooperate was hilarious. These are just a few of the Pictures I snapped with my camera.

p.s. congrats to Tyson and Bridgette, who announced their engagement after arriving.

6 comments:

Dianna said...

Thoughs are some awesome pics. I love the one of Marabelle really close to the camera. Her eyes are so blue. That is cool that Tyson and Brigette are engaged. Congrats to them. We haven't hung out in like a week. To long for me. Lets get together soon. I know you guys are busy. Cute family.

Chaotic Monarchy said...

i love the pictures. The two with Jaxon and Marabelle almost look like you took them with a fisheye lens. So cool.

Jay and Ang said...

You are such a beautiful mother.

Christensens said...

All the Browns on time to the same event? According to Kim, that is a miracle! Oh, and where do your kids get their gorgeous blue eyes?

Katie Jane said...

Hey, you guys! Those are beautiful pictures! I found your blog from Charlynn's. It's fun to see what you are up to. Such a CUTE family! Feel free to check out thalmans.blogspot.com

Jay and Ang said...

Hey Lic-This is totally random but I rented Teen Witch and thought of you through the whole movie.

Remember the girl the raps with the boy she like..."I'm hot and you're not-I don't really (a) about that, so top that!"

Man I miss when life was so simple and entertaining. I really miss those great days with you.