Don't forget to pause my music player!
So this is a video of my little bro, Brady, and me 13 years ago. I spent most of my childhood on a trampoline, and forced Brady to learn tricks and sweet routines (like the one seen here). I hope I didn't traumatize you too much, Brady. Please note the beautiful pink sweats pulled up to my armpits, and the carefully coordinated purple shirt & socks(man, I was stylish!).
p.s this is another video spliced from my home videos, so don't mind the title at the end. Maybe one day I will post the 7th grade stars assembly on here too(just for you Angie).
2 comments:
That was a pretty sweet video. When it zoomed in on you for a sec it didn't look like you to me untill you laughed. I would know that laugh any ware. Thoughs are some nice moves, NICE MOVES, OVES!! (super star in case you didn't get that.) Miss you guys. Wade askes when he gets to see Jaxon next. I tell him soon. :)
ha ha! I am pretty sure you should post that. that would be freaking hilarious. You are so good at video editing. You should start a little company doing it!
Post a Comment