Friday, February 8, 2008

Jaxon's OCD Cuteness!


My precious little guy is about to turn 3, but he's had some obsessive behaviors almost his whole life. As he gets older they just get cuter and cuter. Here's a list of some of my favorites:

1.You can't break his banana in half, or he cries "fix it" and he won't eat it.

2. Getting new clothes is a traumatic experi
ence, unless I tell him"Kooper gave them to you."
3. He says he is big, but he doesn't want to be tall because he will have to get new shoes.

4. He will not let me butter his toast. It has to have mayonnaise.
5. He has to separate his sandwiches to eat the cheese, meat, & bread all separately.
6. when he plays with his dice, they all have to be separated by color.

7. Never pull on his shirt, because he will NEVER forgive you.

8. Do not fast forward the previews on his movies, because you will have to start it from the beginning or he won't watch it.

9. He wants to read the same stories every night, and don't think about changing them up at all(even the way you do your voice) because he will notice.

10. He makes me talk to Marabelle all day for him. He says to me "Say Marabelle, Jaxon is taking a bath....Say Marabelle, Jaxon is eat
ing his dinner....Say Marabelle Jaxon is coloring." and on and on and on.
I love you my little obsessive compulsive child.

6 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy said...

jax your killin me. hahaha

Christensens said...

Okay, that is SO funny! April likes to tell us what to say. For example: "Janey can I have that toy? Say yes." or "Mommy, I am going to the ball. Say, you look so beautiful!"

Christensens said...

PS: I love your hair!

Dianna said...

Jaxon is so cute. Thoughs are some great pics of him. He has so much personality and I love that about him.

Hadley's said...

Alicia both of your kids are beautiful!!! Jaxon is absolutely darling and I can tell he is full of personality!! I miss you!!

Chaotic Monarchy said...

thanks for the fun party yesterday. My kids thought it was the greatest!